Ross Thomas Johnson
Ross T. Johnson is a partner at Kovacich Snipes Johnson, P.C. Ross grew up working on the family farm and ranch, located north of Conrad, Montana. In 2008, Ross graduated from Brown University with a B.A. in Economics. After graduating college, Ross returned to Montana where he earned a J.D. from the University of Montana School of Law in 2012.
Since joining Kovacich Snipes Johnson, P.C., Ross has litigated a wide array of plaintiffs’ civil claims including, but not limited to: wrongful death, products liability, property contamination and damage, personal injury, insurance disputes, automobile accidents and workers’ compensation claims.
Ross, his wife Blair, their daughters Zaeza and Ruby, and their yellow lab Penny, enjoy everything that the great state of Montana has to offer. They particularly enjoy the outdoors-skiing, floating, hiking and fishing in our beautiful state.
- University of Montana School of Law, Missoula, Montana: J.D. – 2012
- Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island: B.A. – 2008, Major: Economics
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyers, 2023
- Montana Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2013 – Present
- Montana State Bar, Member, 2012 – Present
- Montana, 2012
- U.S. District Court District of Montana, 2012
- Women’s Opportunity and Resource Development, Missoula (Tutor), 2011 – 2012