Shelby received her BS in legal studies from the University of Providence. She graduated with honors and received her JD from Gonzaga University School of Law in 2020. During her final semester of law school, Shelby returned to Montana and interned at the Cascade County Attorney’s Office under the Montana Student Practice Rule. Following graduation and her admission to the Montana Bar, Shelby practiced family law and estate law at a small firm in Great Falls.
Outside of the office, Shelby enjoys spending time with her family and friends, being on the lake, watching Gonzaga basketball, and spoiling her pets: Lewie, Emee & Wiz.
- University of Providence: B.S.
- Gonzaga University School of Law: J.D. – 2020
- Montana Trial Lawyers Association
- Montana State Bar, Member
- Cascade County Bar Association